Virtualization is the key technology which is being seriously considered by each and every organization. The cost of running a servers and then cost of cooling because of heat dissipation is already increasing day by day. Given the processing capabilities of current intel / Risc servers organizations are finding it absolutely convenient to consolidate multiple server applications on to a single Physical server.
Transform Your Business With Virtualization
Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
Accelerate virtualization of business critical applications by increasing visibility and control across application tiers, improving storage I/O performance and availability and unifying backup and recovery across physical and virtual domains ֠all while maintaining security and compliance you can trust.
Build resilient and secure private cloud services on your existing infrastructure and take your virtualized data center to the next level of resource optimization.
As your IT business delivery model transforms from a static physical deployment, to consolidated virtual workloads, to on-demand service delivery ֠Symantecӳ VMware-integrated virtualization security solutions can help you to achieve the high levels of security and trust you need.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center
- Simplify data center management.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
Server Virtualization Can Help Your Business :
- Reduce costs by simplifying management & requiring less hardware
- Manage your infrastructure with fewer server admin resources
- Realize optimal utilization of your IT investments
- Build High Availability, Geo-Redundancy and Fault Tolerance for higher uptime
- Achieve almost near-time data protection with robust backups and disaster recovery solutions for virtualization
Desktop Virtualization Will Enable Your Business To :
- Achieve centralized management & control of desktops
- Provide quick access to your familiar desktop from any device
- Allow remote workers to access applications & data rapidly
- Enable a more flexible work environment wherein employees can be productive from anywhere, at any time and from any device
- Save costs on expensive desktop hardware since any device can be used
- Rapidly deploy new applications to users while maintaining high service levels
We offer services for business in:
- Hardware consolidation and standardization in an off-premise centralized facility results in lower utility, server, and data center costs (resulting in a lower total cost of ownership).
- Easier management through data center software ensures that you can keep an eye on your integral data from one point of access.
- Physical machine lifecycle management is no longer a factor as the virtualized machines are managed for you.
- Better security with VMWare VirtualCenter:Tighter control over files, role-based access control.
- Disaster recovery & planning: eliminating single points of failure ensures rapid recovery, VMWare solutions have the capability to automatically restart virtual machines.
Transitioning from a physical data center to virtual one can take time and resources. Let our qualified technicians analyze your business needs, guarantee integrity in your new virtualized system and guide you through all phases from consultation to deployment and management.